Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Vacation, sort of...

After being incredibly busy and stressed, hubby has decided to take a little vacation. He is home with us for the rest of the week :). No, were not going anywhere (I wish). We are pretending to be flat broke so that we can put money in savings for moving back to Cali. So what do we do with this marvelous time. Since we have one car and hubby uses it everyday for work, we are catching up on stuff I've put off. Today was blood work for the Boo (Mickey) and a dentist appointment for hubby. Also had to take Amee into the walk in clinic for a sinus infection. Tomorrow will be making an appointment for the tires and my time with my trainer. Thursday is Boo's follow up with Gasteroenterolgy at Children's Hosptial. Friday is eye appointments for me and Amee (and hopefully squeezing in a fill for my nails). It's going to be a busy week, but at least it will all be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment