Monday, October 25, 2010

When Mommy Is Not Happy, NOBODY Is Happy!

Beware of rampaging mother! You've been warned lol!

But honestly it's not my fault. My cycle and hormones are all out of whack (again! This has been happening since I was 15 and to this day, I still can't get a straight answer from a doctor about why it happens). I take an herbal suppliment that helps to balance out my mood swings, but it does nothing to help the mess that my cycle has become. I haven't had a real period in about 2 months. Oh yes, I know "Lucky, wish I wasn't having a period". Ya ya ya, I here this all the time and let me tell you, it's annoying as HELL! I have this problem on and off, always have. When it happens I have all the joys of period (cramps, back pain, swelling, mood swings, etc), just little to no bleeding. This may sound like a better option, but let me tell you, it's so not. Now I will spend the next however many weeks/months wondering when my period will decide to show up (and usually it's at the worst possible moment, like at the gym in the middle of a workout). I will have random spotting and of course the pain, that comes and goes as it pleases, is always a fun fest.

I'm sure it's caused by stress and losing weight and stress (did I mention the stress?). There has been a lot going on lately and while I've managed to keep a pretty good attitude about everything, my stress level is pretty high. I am extremely frustrated with trying to lose weight (and an out of whack cycle does not make THAT any easier either) and being all crazy emotional doesn't help. So sometimes I snap and then everyone's upset, which upsets me even more and then everyone else and around and around and around we go. Oh joy. Oh yes, and no medical insurance, so I can't hop on down the doctor's office either. Another stress factor. Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment