Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Crazy Wildlife!

Yesterday, Ryan came home a little early for Mickey's birthday. He peeked in and whispered for me to come out front. Right by our front door was a little bird, just hopping around, totally un-afraid. The girls pushed their way out the door, yelling and making all kinds of noise, but the bird didn't seem to care. Ryan crouched down and the bird hopped over and was hanging out under him! When he stood up, the bird jumped up and was flying around the hallway (we were relieved because we were worried it may not have been able to fly). The girls were screaming, I'm yelling at them to stop and trying to keep the bird from flying into the house (and becoming dinner for the kitties!). THEN IT LANDED ON RYAN!!!!! Just perched right on his shoulder and started hopping around on him. I ran inside to grab the good camera, I just had to get a picture of this! By the time I grabbed it and got back outside, this is what I found-



Yup, the little bird is just hanging out on my husband's head! lol Thankfully it didn't poopies on him ;p. So a wild bird hopping around on your head, this has to be a good sign right!?!

Here is a close up of our little visitor :)

No comments:

Post a Comment